When we talk about remaining healthy and enjoying the outdoors, some of us instantly gravitate to water sports. So, we felt it would be a good idea to compile a collection of the best places to get in the sun and the water. We hope you will avail yourself with time to check out some of these uber cool locales.
But before you start looking into these options, it might behoove you to do a little research on the best inflatable paddle board available. After all, if you intend to spend some time out on the water, this is an excellent method of doing so. Inflatable paddleboards are flexible, practical, and fun. And, many people think they are considerably more useful than their hard board counterparts. It’s certainly something to consider before hitting the water at any of the locations we are about to discuss.
Popular Spots for Water Fun
These popular spots for water fun might help you plan your next vacation. And since we are rapidly approaching the summer months that might not be too far in the future. When it comes to getting healthy out on the water, these places pose terrific opportunities for you and your family. Don’t miss them:
- Playa de Famara– Located off the coast of Lanzarote, this surfing destination offers wind and swells year round. Of course, the summer months are the best if you are new to the sport because the waters are considerably calmer during that time.
- Brisbane- If you have ever dreamed of going scuba diving, this is the place for you! The wildlife that you will see under the waves will make your heart dance, and that’s great cardiovascular exercise for sure. Read more about Brisbane here.
- Lake Tahoe– Consider taking up kayaking as a marvelous water sport. You don’t have to be out on the rapids to enjoy the serenity and physical exertion kayaking can provide.
- Miami– Maybe you’d rather spend some time jet skiing. If so, Miami is a great destination for that pastime. The glorious Florida weather will bring you back time and time again.
- Spain- Or, perhaps you’d rather try your hand at windsurfing. Those who make windsurfing a large part of their lives, even to the competitive point, are particularly fond of Spain and the coastline of Costa de la Luz.
- Morocco- Kite surfing has grown in the last ten years. So, if you are looking for winds at 25-35 knots nearly every day of the summer, Morocco is the place for you. Windsurfing is great there too.
- Cayman Islands– If you want to do something a little less challenging than surfing, you might consider bodyboarding in the Cayman Islands. They are gorgeous and will provide you with ample waves for your bodyboarding pleasure.
- Greece- Thinking about water skiing? No better place than the Aegean Sea. Its crystal blue waters will mesmerize you as you try to take in all its beauty. Learn more.
- Lake Navarino- Located in Western Australia, this is a great spot for wakeboarders. Waroona Dam appears to be quite a popular spot. While there, you will definitely meet a lot of other people seeking the thrill of time on the water.
Hanging out on the water is invigorating. And, trying out some of the watersports we mentioned will do a good deal for your health and wellbeing. But, if you’d like additional suggestions, just click this.